Thursday, August 9, 2012

DRAFT OF A DREAM

Wordsworth, for instance, presented his "“the spontaneous overflow of powerful feelings” to announce the new poetics of Romanticism; his poems illustrated what he meant by that. But all one has to do is to pick out lines like

"For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude;"
("I Wandered Lonely As a Cloud", by Wordsworth)



DRAFT OF A DREAM


The dust with light ;through the window shaft
You lightup a straight path; you  so willing do
I could the many particles;rainbow coloured draft
In the muling stream of white light; it enormous grew......

A sudden vision; oft that is "You"
So sudden into my room you do visit
Like genie out of the "lamp legend"come true
I laugh at my smiling delight as you persist!!!!!!!!!

Haiku of my dream land
Low behold ; grow in size
I strike you with my golden wand
I joyful prance with you in moonrise

The dark of night; makes a hero of you extraordinary!!
Shadowed thoughts you have convicted
Into the prison for this entire life time by pillory
I smiling hold on with love held dearer ;I reflected................. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~maliniKadir

  

No comments:

Post a Comment