Friday, April 27, 2012

POETRY!OH MY POETRY!




Poetry!Oh! My Poetry!

Let the bird sing
I fly away!!!!!!!!!!!!!wooosh!!!!!!!!!on my wing
No one to any news bring
Or fling or flog !forever; a silken swish!

The breeze takes you by surprise
Krishna,Giridhar;I came to praise thee
The blue mountains in far side to visions rise
Making life a Greek mythology, set free!

Firstly this faint mountain breeze does amaze
Leaving me in a daze
The flutter of the crow
Flying in a curved row

Nice;reminds me of cupids arrow
Kept strung on the bow
Dark against the pale sky
Glowering at the folks below........


Focused on the deity
Eyes lingering with piety
The gaiety of the twinkling smiles a reality
Spoke of his generous nature plenty!!

Have come, many a distance from deliberate lies;
That clamour for divided attentions as if mere kids
In a vacant mind as strong as any addiction
How daily you have swirled to its bids?

AWAY;away from the prying eyes
Which cut you down to size!
Holding on to the torch of courage I stride
When the inside is shivering with repressed pride!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Malini kadir


LOVE IS LIVING LIFE WITH EMOTIONS SHINING........IN YOUR EYES PERHAPS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment