Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Tears



They slips from my eyes
As thoughts of you flow through
I see you as a friend in forever ties.....
Yet this bonding close; too close
My inner voice to me does disclose

I smile at my naughty self
In the passing ;as the hanging mirror
reflects me from its shelf......
I do not deny to myself, ever
My eyes speek silent,if not clever......

As I for a fraction stop
My heart it does hold a dent....
Which into words oft pop....
As then the words of golden truth
From my heart spontaneous comes forth.....

I long to rush across the distance between
To into your arms fly; for a fraction longer than necessary
To silent let you know;my love its value to redeem
For my tongue is harsh to false protect
So you do not my broken thoughts ever  detect......

Yet even as words to send you away is often frames
My heart would like you to stay and friend remain
But how will you?my heart plaintive asks and dreams...
For the romantic ;larking just round the bend
Wishes this friendship; to into love blossom and unbend

You in your maturity and experience
Can see my responses and self struggles plain
Try hard as I do to hide it in vain;a little dense...
As if ;you can not my heart in my eyes discern
Gentleman in control ;walk away with a little concern;

Tears overwhelm; they fall not heeding my advice.....
Tears for the distance necessary;tears for the ambiguity
Tears for the plain truth;emotions misplaced......unwise
Tears to solve this sizzle puzzle;tears to change your mind

Tears to promise true relationship;tears too, of my undying love forever remind


------------------------------------------------------------------Malinikadir

No comments:

Post a Comment